Sunday, September 24, 2006

BASEBALL!




Boston & the Sugarkings had their first Loss! I dont even remember the Score, However they did play against a 9yr old team!
It was good for them to see what mistakes they were making, so now the coaches can help them improve the game. They really didn't lose that bad, I just had 2 babies all over the place so I didn't keep track of the score.


Boston got the Game Ball! He was the only one to hit off of this amazing pitcher! He was so excited, everyone thought he was the BOMB! It was pretty amazing for him, He even scored in 2 runs, and scored for himself also!
We have three more games and then we are done with Baseball until Spring.
Soccer is now over also, until the Spring, So I pretty much don't look forward to the Spring Craziness again!

1 comment:

Grandma Lu said...

I wish our soccer was over. Boston is such a stud. See you Wednesday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...