Wednesday, September 20, 2006

BOSTON'S IN THE FRIEND!!!



He really is in"The Friend", I Got it this morning, He is so excited , He thinks it's just the coolest thing ever! We sent his picture in a year ago. It takes a long time i guess.

I Had a NORMAL day today Jane! I can finally say that! I started off going to the temple, and thank goodness for the Rain cause all of our Practices were cancelled. Boston Just went to scouts tonight,and that was all we had today, It was so nice to just hang out at home and Make a yummy Sweet and Sour Chicken dinner! (Which was delicious& Very easy)
I Guess that's what happens when you start off with the Temple! You gotta love it.

So now I am off to a Purse, Pants & Jewelry party at Mindy's house!
Happy Shopping!
Just kidding Honey!

SWEET & SOUR CHICKEN RECIPE
From Madge Johnson ( she actually got it in Hawaii when they were on their Mission)

1 pkt Lipton Onion soup mix
8 oz. apricot Jam
8 oz. Russian Dressing
Mix together and marinate chicken for 45 min.

cook 30 min. with foil on 350

Make your rice and then Pour Sauce and Chicken over Rice.
It's So delicious, It's one of my favorite meals!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Very cool, Boston! We'll have to go get it at the distribution center! I went to the temple too this morning--it was a good day for us too! 6 a.m. was a little early though.

Jane said...

Thanks for the recipe. I'll make it when Todd goes out of town. We'll look for Boston. Congrats on your Normal day! Lucky.

Candace said...

sweet boss!

Grandma Lu said...

I am so glad that you are on Wedneday. I am feeling like I am so behind on everything. Look for me Wednesday. I will try to get there at 9:15. I have made three of those blankets already. Everyone loves them. Thanks for your help. I just got the friend. Boston is soooo cute.

Lizzie said...

I got that recipe when I was in Hawaii too..funny...they had it at every ward dinner. I bet she got it from the same person I got it from, whoever that was :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...