Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday









I am so glad that everyone seems to be having crazy days latley! I am still trying to catch up from Monday! Ugh..... I am trying to finish a blanket for a baby shower that is TONIGHT! Soccer Practice, Soccer Pictures, Baseball Practice, Scouts,getting awards done for scouts, Grocery's for dinner on Sunday with all the Family, a DVD that is in Progress as we speak.
I just ordered all of our Halloween Costumes, and my Dog keeps escaping, after we just fenced in our whole Yard... HE is more work latley than two babies!
So I too need to get off of the computer, & Shower while I have a minute.......

2 comments:

Jane said...

If anyone can do it, you can. you run circles around the rest of us. Go, go go!

Heather said...

It's true. You're amazing--and you and Jane are the reasons I feel like I get nothing done sometimes! If I could just keep up...You are an amazing mom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...