Monday, September 25, 2006

FHE! (Family Home Evening)






Tonight was our Family's turn to clean the Church! And it definitley needed to be cleaned. Our ward is in an older church, and you can tell nobody really tries to clean it right. So cory Pulled a "Phil Gunther", and Tore into it! We stuck the babies in the Nursery room, Hoping they would stay and Play......But they Remembered "The ROOM"! We did it and it looks great!

Boston has a Baseball game tomorrow in Taylorsville, a Pack meeting on Wednesday, and Grandma and Grandpa visiting on Thursday,& our School Carnival on Friday,& Chase's Birthday Party on Saturday Yeah! We are so excited to have some Company, especially Grandpa (my Dad), He is like another child in the House, so Boston thinks he has a friend sleeping over all weekend long, and I have to remind Grandpa to be careful, as he slide tackles my son onto the Kitchen floor and barely misses the corner.... It is quite funny!
We are getting all practiced up on our Chess Skills for Grandpa too! So you better be coming prepared!
I am loving this weather! This week is supposed to stay so nice, in the 70's! I need to get out and go biking or Something before it's GONE!

I am the Room Mom for Boston's First Grade class and we are auctioning off a huge Disney Basket full of DISNEY everything for the Carnival on friday, & I still need to get some mom's to come and help with the Carnival too. So what am I doing just rambling on when i really need to be calling around and getting it all put together!

Have a Good Night.

4 comments:

Grandma Lu said...

Look at you. The room mom!!!Your kids are so dang cute. I want to go biking some time-but I am just a beginner!!!!

Cassy said...

They are so cute!

curryclan said...

What is FHE and what is the "room"? With all of that tithing you guys pay they should have church cleaners hahahaha!!!!
Olivia is a little flirt!

Jane said...

Cute, cute. I love them in jammies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...