Thursday, September 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL& TJ




We went to pick up My Dad & Madge from the Airport and then went to Market Street Grill for Jill's Birthday!
She absolutley loves that place, It was good.
Boston had a Birthday Party to go to at Backyard Adventures and then when we went to pick him up later he was soooooo Excited to Play with Grandma & Grandpa! He has already played Marbles, Chinese Checkers & Chess! He has a full weekend ahead of him!
Tomorrow is our School Carnival, I am in charge of the Cotton Candy, Oh NO, That could be dangerous for me, I may be a little bit on a sugar high!

Madge's Son Chris is working with Senator Orrin Hatch, so he got them and us VIP tickets to all of the General Conference sessions! So i am still deciding on which session I can go to! How fun will that be. I have never been up to the Conference center. I think I will do Sunday afternoon with Mindy. Dad and Madge said they want to stay with the kids so we can go up.
OH how nice is it when you have your parents here! I love it!
I have to get up nice and Early for my morning run........ I am now at 3 miles (that's pretty good for me)

See you tomorrow

1 comment:

Heather said...

Conference will be great, Lucky! Have fun with your dad and Madge here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...