Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MOUNTAIN BIKING!




Today I went Biking in Alpine! It was so fun, and Very Hot! This weather is Crazy< it's 88 degrees here. Well you can't complain when you are out enjoying it. We caught up with Todd, Shea,& Jake after they did all the hard stuff! We (tyler, Diana,& Garrison) Did the Uphill later though!

Boston is in these after school Programs on Monday and Tuesday with our School, He is in Arts & Crafts on Monday and Cooking on Tuesday. HE was so excited today when he came home, because they are going to make a Pizza next week! YEAH.

He is so funny, he told me today at school, the teacher gave you skittles and each person had to say something about them to the Whole class, So Boston had 3 skittles He said
1." my name is Boston"
2. " I like to be funny"
3. " I like ARIEL" He was just laughing his head off when he told me this..... He is quite the Class clown, I know i had lunch with him and His friends one day and he is definitley a little funny!

Cory is in Jackson Hole until tomorrow! He also sold my car in the Mean time! So i am Carless starting tomorrow...Or I will just put the kids in the Porsche,and run my errands. hee hee

2 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome to the land of the carless. At least you can escape in the Porsche if you just need to leave! That's a luxury. Maybe loading the kids in it at least once will make Cory find you a car a little faster!

Heather said...

oh...and Shea looks hot on his mountain bike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...