Monday, September 04, 2006

HAPPY LABOR DAY!






WOW! Where to begin. Well our day started with Breakfast at the Blanchard familia! Where they have a huge swing that is hooked between two trees and you can get some serious Air. There was quite the line for that one! Then we went to Riverside for a carnival like day with BBQ and lots of FREE food and Rides! Then off to swim at The pool there. From 5-8 we went to our friends and Neighbors the Rhodes and had a Volleyball night with lots of friends and food! It was so fun, They have a sand Volleyball court in their backyard and it is so fun.We pick teams (adults only) and end up having a championship game at the end. We (my team) Team #2 made it to the championship with team #1 (cory's team) we did lose, but it was a pretty close game. We ended up having 5 teams playing.
Now we are back to school again tomorrow. And I am back to Laundry, BIG time!
Oh yah! I forgot my camera all day! But I did get a few pics from Volleyball. Oops!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds hectic, but fun! Let me know my assignment for Sunday, and tell Jenn congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...