Thursday, September 14, 2006

THURSDAY!



I went to Power Pump this Morning, then to Costco, where their was the Greatest stuff! Never go there when you are Starving, They had so many new things, & Everything looked so delicious. A few of my favorites ....Pita Bread to make sandwiches in, Strawberries, Oh I love their crunchy grapes, Propel drinks, Otis spunkmeyer cookies,and this new kind of Tortilla soup , which I may just have for dinner tonight! We finally bought Akeela and the Bee (Great Movie)& The Wild.

I did end up getting all of the things done that I needed to do today! YEAH!! except drop off the DVD's and Ally's Blanket! I am coming still.....

Story time @ Borders is so darling. They read to them and then they colored and brought out Cookies and Apple Juice for the kids, It's Perfect! Every Thursday @ 11:00 if you want to come.
Then Jenn & I went to BAJIO for Lunch with the kiddos.. Very GOOD.
Now I have to put together the Half time snacks for the Soccer Game, while Hayes & Olivia are napping....... Oh I love Nap time.

3 comments:

Cassy said...

Hey cute pics of the kids. And you spelled Cassy's name wrong. ( CASSY )

Shannon said...

Oh , i never knew she spelled it that way, i have been spelling it like this forever! Oops. sorry.....

Grandma Lu said...

Hey. You are so cute. I love your babies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...