Thursday, January 06, 2011

Live to Dance...


I hope you all tuned in last night to Paula Abdul's "Live To Dance" show!!  
if not then start watching.  It's fabulous and so much fun to watch.  My kids even 
get so into it and bust out their break dancing moves!

but the best part is...
my beautiful niece Witney and all of her fabulous talented friends are in it! 
 The "Vibe" is our dance studio right here in Lindon, utah, and they made it into 
the "semi finals" last night!! WAHOOOO...

so start watching this wednesday night and PLEASE VOTE!! 
{Olivia's teacher mrs. alexis is in it too, so liv's is so thrilled!}

Go Vibe!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Whitney and "Vibe"!!!

LuLu said...

I am loving this show! I'm so glad to know about your niece. We'll definately be supporting our own :-)
Hey, we should sew some time. I'll help you get past your squares and strips.

Karen said...

We saw her! So exciting. I know they'll last at least one week because that tapping seniors have to go. Seriously, that has to be a joke. Go Vibe.

Summer Carlile said...

I love that in all of the shots of the performance she is always front and center go Witney!

Jenn Granum said...

Yeah Wit! Yeah Vibe! Good luck and we will vote as soon as we are able. I can't wait to see more of their performances. It looked awesome and Paula seemed to really like it!

{jane} said...

this is SO awesome! it's so fun to watch them & live vicariously through the entire experience, i love that whitney seriously had the most air-time, they love her hot legs!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...