Sunday, October 01, 2006

Conference



Today was so Amazing! We (witney and I) went to the 2nd session of General Conference this afternoon. It was fabulous, The talks were amazing, I especially love the Talk by Jefferey R. Holland,He ended it Perfectly! What a great Opportunity for me to be able to be in the Presence of the Prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley. I can't even explain the Feeling that I felt when he entered the Room. He is so Sweet, and I Just Love him.
The greatest, was when we sang at the end of the session "We thank thee O God for a Prophet" When the Choir sang, It was beautiful, but when the Audience started to sing, and then one by one , everyone stood up to sing to the Prophet. Everyone was crying, I couldn't even sing. The General Authorities were even wiping their tears. As He was leaving he kept lifting his cane to wave to us and Blowing Kisses.
The Spirit was so strong, that's probably one of the Greatest memories I will ever have.
And the closest I will ever be able to get to the Prophet.
What a wonderful experience for Witney too, We will always remember the 176 semi-annual General Conference.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...