Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sleepover!

This is a 100 Piece puzzle we did this morning!


We had the funnest sleepover last night with our cousins, Brooke & Brigham... We made a Movie Theatre and snackpacks and Watched "Akeelah and the bee"! They were so great, then this morning we had French Toast and Waffles, and off to the Skate Park and the Mall. We had a blast!

I also went tonight to "DREAM DINNERS" it's where you go to make your own dinners and Freeze them. I haven't done it before, And it is AWESOME! it's so something Jane Taylor would LOVE!
The Dinners are so Fabulous, I made 6 dinners
Steak Gorgonzola, chicken Enchiladas, Chicken with Lemon and arichoke sauce, BBQ Braised Beef with Buttermilk Bisquits, Arroz Con Pollo, & Pesto Cheese Ravioli.

I can't wait to try them out!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You are such a great Aunt. Thanks for taking good care of my kids. Can't wait for the dream dinner party!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...