Friday, October 13, 2006

INDOOR SOCCER

I played on my sister mindy's Indoor Soccer League tonight! I am dying.... Holy cow that game can kick your butt! I didn't play so good the first Half but then I started feeling Aggressive and played forward and did good. It was fun to play. I haven't played since Boston was a baby. It was fun.

Boston is in Sleepover Heaven, Last night Charlee stayed the night, and tonight he was with me at my game, and was dying to have someone stay over, So now we have EsDee staying the night. We had a late night last night too and played with our neighbors "Disney's Scene it" Which we love! & WON!

I can't belive it is only Saturday tomorrow, This is like Spring Break! Tomorrow we are going with Cousins to the Pumpkin Patch, to get our pumpkins!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds fun! Lots of plans...

Cassidy said...

You are super cute and busy! If you have a minute email me. I lost your email address. :D

Cassidy said...

nyclady123@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...