Saturday, October 14, 2006


Olivia is our little talker latley. She is saying so much, my favorite one is
"No...n't" ok so that's not a word, but its two words combined, and it's usually to Hayes! And she says "mommy's Eyes" "Pretty Bow" "Sausage Hot""Jacket on" and then when you put her jacket on she says "hat" (to put her hood on) "Hayes" "Botty"(Boston) "Sorry" "Thank you", and lots more, i won't bore you! It's just so adorable. She says them so clear too.
We need to help little Hayes-er Boy! JK ~ he understands everything, he just says the first syllable. But says "baby" "dog" "Hot" "ball" You know the little things that count! He is just too busy to talk.
They are so much fun! I love this age, even though they are all over the place.

Boston is a little "Heeley-er" He Heeley's all over the place, and is so good! Thanks to Brookie, who got him back into it, now he is all wheels!

We are awaiting the Return of Degun (our dog) tonight! He has been in Jackson Hole, with the Dog Whisperer (John & Tasha ~haha) So he is so much more calm and listening better! ( I know, I am a loser I can't even train my own dog)

John and Tasha ROCK! We Owe you big time!

2 comments:

Grandma Lu said...

Your kids are so cute!!I love when they start talking. It is so fun to hear the way they say different words. Are we on for a session on Wednesday? I am looking forward to it!

Candace said...

i was so excited to see the kids last night! We haven't seen them for a while it seems. I think if they asked me for a real pony i would get them one- lol. You just can't resist them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...