Tuesday, October 03, 2006

TUESDAY




Last night we went to see the Joseph Smith movie at Temple Square, It was still so good the 2nd time seeing it!
We took our family with Grandpa & Grandma and then they treated us to dinner at the Garden Resteraunt.
It was extremley Windy and wet. Now today is Sunny and Beautiful... this is Utah weather.

Boston & I went to the Dentist this morning and he had 1 filling and I had none! Then we went to lunch with my sister and now the kids are napping. I am off to do some Laundry, It's so nice with Madge here, she does Laundry non stop and all I have to do is put it away, I just love it!!!!!

I just got their Halloween Baskets with their names on it, They are so fun!
Check out the link......Lillianvernon.com

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE the Garden Restaurant. It's seriously our favorite. It makes me drool to think of the spinach artichoke dip. Maybe it's just dinner time...
Cute baskets.

Jane said...

I love that temple photo!! Glad you are having fun with your family.

Cassy said...

Those Baskets are awsome!!! We are getting one for Rayne.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...