Monday, October 16, 2006

The SWEETEST Things!




I Love that saying:
The Best Things in life are not "Things"....... Here are just some of my Sweetest Things.......


1. When Hayes Kisses Olivia! (because he does not give kisses).

2. When your child cries to the words of an Old Country song.

3. Olivia....When she see's her daddy.

4. Family Prayer, Olivia & Hayes Fold their arms.

5. When your dog lays around the house and sleeps!

6. The love my "7" yr old has for The Prophet, Pres. Hinckley!

7. Olivia saying " I Love You & Jesus.

8. A Loving Husband! Who still takes my Breath away When he walks through that Door.

9. Cooking time with your Kids.

10. Sleeping Babies.

11. When Olivia points to the Picture on my fireplace and says..Parker.

12. Family, Family, Family!

13. Cousins, Cousins, Cousins!

4 comments:

Candace said...

You guys are such great examples of who Judd and I want to be and the family we want to have- thank you!

Heather said...

Those are very sweet--you guys have been blessed! We all have.

Jane said...

I sure like those posts. Bring us back to reality. Thanks Shashi!

Jane said...

I sure like those posts. Bring us back to reality. Thanks Shashi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...