Wednesday, October 04, 2006

GoodBye Grandpa & Grandma

Olivia has the Little Mermaid on DVD and the Eric & Ariel doll that come with it and she walks around the house asking for "ERIC" more like "EWICK" It's so adorable. She is such a little talker latley she loves to copy everything you say and it's sounds pretty good. She loves "Fruit Nacks" and "Drinks". She is definitley our little Piggy..... as for Hayes he just likes his "BA BA" and loves to tease his sister, (and he's really good at it too.) He likes her blankies only because he knows she will just freak out! It's Funny!!

OH They have the cutest little girls Dresses at Costco, Our Costco in Orem.... They are worth the drive over! We got Her a Christmas Dress there.


We took Grandma and Grandpa to the airport this morning. We had a whole lot of fun with them.
Then Hayes and Olivia went off to Play with Nana and I went to the Temple!
I have been going every wednesday, It's been so great!
I also am so proud to say I ran 4 1/2 miles this morning! It was not so bad actually!
We, My friends and I .... think we are going to run the St. George Marathon next October, so we need to start training for our Half Marathon in March. I just want to Say I did it One time, That's all!


Boston has School Pictures today! He is excited, and going to smile very nice for his Picture......Here is a sneak Peek.
Cory & I have Parent Teacher Conference today at 4:30 then we are off to a Wedding Reception for my old neighbor Witney Renslow... She was one of my YW in Pleasant Grove, I actually saw her this morning when I came out of the Temple, She had just been Married and Taking her pictures! It was so fun to see her there and now Tonight.
Cory thinks we don't need to go to the reception now, since I already saw her.
Isn't he Hilarious.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cory and Shea are definitely from the same mold when it comes to wedding receptions! Anything to not have to go.

Cassidy said...

SISTER TAYLOR!!!!! My mom told me that she saw you tonight at the reception and I wanted to die! I have tried to come by and see you a couple of times and I seriously thought that you had moved or something. You pictures of your kids are totally cute! I hope I can see you soon!

Darren Johnson said...

Hey Little sis,
Did Boston like the Guitar webpage? Thanks for updating your blog often......I look everyday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...