Sunday, October 01, 2006

Grandpa Madness!!!!






MY house this morning is soooooo LOUD!! My dad is chasing The kids up and down the stairs and everywhere in the House! Cory would probably freak out, My dad has the energy of a 6 yr old. It has seriously been about 1 hour of this and it is still going. The kids just love it, He is hiding and then when they find him he chases them, dangerously up or down the stairs, I am wondering when he is going to be tired, or have a Heart attack! JK
Grandpa and Boston play Chess I think about 3 or 4 times a day!
Here is to making Memories, I guess!

2 comments:

Witney said...

Hey Shan! Love your pics!!! There ador!! lol (laugh out loud) Oh ya and i really hope grandpa doesn't get a heart attack........hehe. That would be bad! LUv ya!



-Wit

Cassy said...

Hey Shan, check out the movie on our page. Looks like you are having all kinds of fun. We miss being around you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...