Sunday, October 08, 2006

FALL COOKING!



Wow, It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon! The weather here is 65 degrees, I just love this time of year. We are getting ready to go up through the Canyon and do the Alpine loop. The colors are just amazing right now.

Boston and I are cooking something "fall"-ish every sunday! (We just decided)
So today we baked this Yummy Pumpkin Dessert....It is one of my favorites.
Here is the Recipe:



PUMPKIN DESSERT
1 yellow cake mix (reserve 1 C.) 1/2 C. melted butter or Margarine
1 egg 1 29oz. can of Pumpkin
3/4 c. Brown sugar 1 1/2 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. nutmeg 2 eggs
2/3 c. evaporated milk 1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. soft butter or margarine

mix cake mix,(except 1 c. ), melted butter and egg. Press into a 9"x13" greased and floured pan. Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, 2 eggs and Milk together. Pour over the crust. Make topping of reserved cake mix, sugar and soft butter. Crumble over filling.
BAKE 375 for 50 min.


Happy COOKING!

1 comment:

Grandma Lu said...

I made your DESSERT for family night it was great. The kids keep asking me to make it again. I can't find that chicken recipe you put on. Do you remember what day it was? Or will you email me the recipe? Thanks. You rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...