Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rainy Days......


I love these rainy days.....Baseball practice is cancelled and we all get to stay inside! We were sitting in the Hot Tub tonight when a Huge thunderstorm came. It was so fun to watch. You can see it in the background starting to come our way.

I just got done DE Junking my Play room. I went through all of the Cupboards and got rid of all of the junk toys or old ones! I love how clean and bare it is. Now I can start in the downstairs cupboards tomorrow.

Boston has turned into our little Jump Roper! He is always jump roping, or Hula Hooping. He is really good too. He wanted me to time him on his watch and he was hula hooping for 51 sec. Which is actually pretty long for me.

I am off to bed, I have to wake up at 6am for my run.... Oh that is soooo early.

3 comments:

Cassy said...

Umm.....is that legal?

Cassy said...

Oh we went to that website and got a trik or treat bag for Rayne with her name on it.

Heather said...

A soak in the hot tub sounds so nice on a rainy day! Good job, Boston! I can't hula hoop to save my life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...